With grit, determination, perseverance and self discipline, I have built a career being a CHANGE AGENT – a trusted advisor, intensely loyal and laser focused on bringing new thinking, mindsets, expertise, and experience in digital to make digital innovations happen.
As a thank you for the likes, shares, comments, below is a curated list of articles that have refined my POV in 2017. 2018 is the year where I try and answer the incredibly hard question asked by Peter Thiel – “What do you believe to be true that very few people agree with”.
Digital Transformation #DigitalTransformation
- https://go.forrester.com/blogs/the-forrester-wave-digital-experience-service-providers-q4-2017/ — #Forrester’s list of digital experience providers
- http://www.zdnet.com/google-amp/article/whats-really-holding-back-todays-cio-from-digital-transformation/ — Always the best @dhinchcliffe
- http://www.youtube.stfi.re/watch?v=PZjDbkHNn0M&sf=gwokxpj&utm_content=buffer9376b&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer#aa — @gleonhard. Key Takeaway “ The next seven years will see more change than the last 20 years combined in terms of network devices, data on the planet, and computational capabilities”
- https://www.cxotalk.com/episode/aetna-cmo-digital-transformation-healthcare-david-edelman — David Edelman, CMO of Aetna, discusses designing personalized experiences for customers based on their lifetime health journeys. Key Takeaway ” Data is in disparate systems and needs to be pulled and stitched together. This problem is compounded by numerous internal and external partners who operate on different systems.”
- https://www.forrester.com/staticassets/marketing/webinars/Forrester_Webinar_Bennett_Guarini.mp4?elqTrackId=12e9ee5837be49c7b3a3b01de30f3ed4&elqaid=724&elqat=2 — “Promise and Potential Peril of AI”
Customer Experience #CX #CustomerExperience
https://huffduffer.com/marshallkirkpatrick/448234 — “Great talk by @briansolis on #CX. Some key takeaways – “There is so much to unlearn”, “All innovation starts with a change in perspective”, “We can win with CX without having the best product”.
- https://www.mckinsey.com/business-functions/digital-mckinsey/our-insights/the-next-generation-operating-model-for-the-digital-world — key takeaway ” … often companies fall into the trap of simply trying to improve existing processes. Instead, they should focus on entirely reimagining the customer experience, which often reveals opportunities to simplify and streamline journeys and processes that unlock massive value.”
http://enterprisestrategies.com/2017/04/06/journey-mapping-for-intranets/ — Great template to create a journey map.
- http://insurancethoughtleadership.com/what-matters-in-workers-comp/ — Trends in Workers Compensation
- http://www.insurancetimes.co.uk/analysis-lemonade-by-numbers/1422155.article – @Lemonade_Inc #AI #Insurance
- https://techcrunch.com/2017/08/25/sherpa-secures-2-3m-to-build-ai-driven-insurance-platform-tailored-to-individuals/amp/ — @justsherpa_com