With grit, determination, perseverance and self discipline, I have built a career being a CHANGE AGENT – a trusted advisor, intensely loyal and laser focused on bringing new thinking, mindsets, expertise, and experience in digital to make digital innovations happen.
As a thank you for the likes, shares, comments, below is a curated list of articles that have refined my POV in 2017. 2018 is the year where I try and answer the incredibly hard question asked by Peter Thiel – “What do you believe to be true that very few people agree with”.
Digital Transformation #DigitalTransformation
- https://go.forrester.com/blogs/the-forrester-wave-digital-experience-service-providers-q4-2017/ — #Forrester’s list of digital experience providers
- http://www.zdnet.com/google-amp/article/whats-really-holding-back-todays-cio-from-digital-transformation/ — Always the best @dhinchcliffe
- http://www.youtube.stfi.re/watch?v=PZjDbkHNn0M&sf=gwokxpj&utm_content=buffer9376b&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer#aa — @gleonhard. Key Takeaway “ The next seven years will see more change than the last 20 years combined in terms of network devices, data on the planet, and computational capabilities”
- https://www.cxotalk.com/episode/aetna-cmo-digital-transformation-healthcare-david-edelman — David Edelman, CMO of Aetna, discusses designing personalized experiences for customers based on their lifetime health journeys. Key Takeaway ” Data is in disparate systems and needs to be pulled and stitched together. This problem is compounded by numerous internal and external partners who operate on different systems.”
- https://www.forrester.com/staticassets/marketing/webinars/Forrester_Webinar_Bennett_Guarini.mp4?elqTrackId=12e9ee5837be49c7b3a3b01de30f3ed4&elqaid=724&elqat=2 — “Promise and Potential Peril of AI”